Sunday 7 December 2014

Ramone Lawrence: Character Iteration Sheet 2

I first started with these design to get mood of the character, Who she is, how she moves and how reacts.I done these Iteration designs on photoshop, I started off with the dress and showed m design to some of my friends, but it didn't go with the story because she is a slave.  






So I finished off the design with the colours, to get a rough idea of how my next idea will look like.


This is my final design for my character, were her clothes are ripped, dirty and used she looks more like a slave with this design. 

 I used different types of references and research to get the feel of the apparel, for the Stola, Veils and the bandages.




This was one of final poses i done before going into the final design, I wanted the character to be slim woman and the clothes to ripped but fitted.

 I used photoshop for my main character, Its a roughed sketch out of my design and then went over it with the colours.




No comments:

Post a Comment